Friday, February 27, 2009

7 Days

One week from right now - I will have just finished my hair appointment and will be heading to the church to get dressed and ready for our wedding! Jason & I are really looking forward to getting married and being surrounded by so many friends & family at the wedding but we are both ready for the planning to be done. And then there's the 11-days in Mexico to look forward to.
Kate's Grandma arrived this week. Tonight is a shower at Mt Scott Church of God for Jason & I. Saturday, Jason's family is driving up. And then on Sunday there is an Abundant Life shower for Kate at the Parkrose campus. It's nice to have time with family & friends before our big day. If we don't see you this weekend - we hope to see you at the wedding!

No comments: